Sunday 13 February 2011

Minecraft!

You've probably wondering why haven't updating this blog in a while, well one thing you can blame that on is Minecraft.

My first house.


Minecraft is a game I've interested in for a long time but I never got round to buying it, that was untill last weekend since then I've been playing it too much. The aim of the game is basically to build tools to break blocks to build a house with that will keep you safe from enemy's at night.

After building furnishing my house in single i thought i'd try a go on multiplayer. After spawning in a huge city I realise that my house that I thought was good turned out to be a bit rubbish in comparison. As I explored the sever I was amazed at what had been built underground city tower blocks even I zeplin. It reminded my of years ago when I had built a great Lego house and then going to Lego land to see a whole city build of Lego.  

Underground City.


Anyway I built a house on Multiplayer that am quite prod of and helped build another house with a friend. Probs going keep playing Minecraft for a while yet and am looking forward for the full game release.

My Multiplayer House.



     

No comments:

Post a Comment