Saturday 17 September 2011

Game Fest


So on Friday I went to "Game Fest" (a convention organized by the UK retailer Game) with my good friend James. The convention had a great number of games on show from Battlefield 3 to Just Dance. Predictably the big games such COD and Battlefield had very large queues so we decided to keep to some of the smaller titles, than just to play a couple of big games. I really enjoyed Game Fest and met gaming personality's such as Dan Maher aka MrPointyHead from inside Xbox.


The show in all was really good and we got to play I fair few games and get lots of freebees in the process. I will be uploading more in depth previews of the games we played in the next couple of days, other than that I really enjoyed the show and I wouldn't call a money spinning venture, although this is certainly not the last we've seen of Game Fest as it has been confirmed for next year and will probably grow year on year.

No comments:

Post a Comment